About Our Company
Based in Los Angeles area, we are a tree specialist company concentrating in forensic tree investigations and technical consulting. With over 28 years of experience, our tree specialists and tree consulting firm can expertly handle any of your tree issues. Evergreen Arborist serves the Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco Bay, and San Diego Areas enabling our company to provide tree consulting services throughout the state of California as well as Hawaii as a technical consultant or expert witness on a wide variety of tree and landscape related issues. We provide detailed investigations, independent analysis and expert witness testimony in support of litigation for premises liability, trespass, inverse condemnation, eminent domain, construction defects, negligence, vista pruning, tree poisoning, and tree nuisance cases.
We specialize in Arborist Reports!
- “What a relief. We were fined in excess of $70,000.00 for some tree removals. However, your sensible approach to the appraisal method reduced our fine to $10,000.00. Thank you so much.”Anthony D.
- “Mr. Green is exceptionally intelligent, practical, and returns results every time.”D. Madwed
- "I have used Evergreen Arborist on many occasions and he is one of the best arborists in Los Angeles when it comes to trees. He is very knowledgeable and provides quality reports. I refer him to many of our tree pruning clients. Thanks Ruben for all the great work and for all your help."Juan B.
- “As a result of your knowledge and advice we had a very favorable outcome to our tree court case. I am glad there are knowledgeable and professional experts like you in the world. Thank you again for your expertise.”M. Binderbauer
- “Ruben Green is a professional arborist, providing consulting tree risk assessments to private homeowners, large corporations, and cities and counties throughout LA, the Central Coast, San Francisco, San Diego & Hawaii. He is an expert in his field and provides detailed reports, for a very good value. Ruben is personable and trustworthy. He loves what he does, and it shows in his work. Without hesitation, I recommend Ruben for any expert advice you or your company may need.”Adele Kellick
- “I believe your preparation and testimony significantly assisted us in obtaining an outstanding result for my client. I would strongly recommend you as an expert witness in future litigation.”Michael Bassett
Attorney at Law
- “Both parties were at a standoff after the second day of arbitration. However, immediately following your power point presentation, we were able to reach an agreement amicable to both Homeowner Associations. Thank you for your expertise and professionalism in helping us settle this case.”Robert R.
HOA Board Member, Film Producer
- “Mr. Green worked with us over a period of eighteen months in a litigated significant property damage case involving two separate failures of a large Sequoia sempervirens tree in the suburban Bay Area. His work was exemplary: he observed and analyzed each failure and reported clearly, concisely, and exactly what happened and why. He was obviously knowledgeable and researched and reported on not only the tree failures but also on the weather conditions that caused the failures. He was extremely responsive, not only in scheduling inspections, especially immediately after the second failure, but also in responding to questions and concerns of the attorneys and claims professionals as the litigation proceeded. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who needs an expert arborist.”Charlene Rosack
Attorney RPM Law Group
- “My office has retained Evergreen Arborists Consultants on several cases that require extensive background research and field work. He has consistently demonstrated the ability to efficiently manage task oriented assignments and, more importantly, he possesses the knowledge and skill to point out issues that initially may go undiscovered that become critical to a case. Mr. Green is also very adept at handling depositions and presentations for trial. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.”J. Frayer
- “Wow! You hit a grand slam with your testimony and arborist report. I would be more than happy to use you again and recommend you for any future arborist cases.”Brent Scott
Attorney at Law
- "I greatly appreciate your prompt attention to the matter and your assistance. It was a big help to me in formulating a settlement. If another situation like this ever arises, you can be certain that I will call upon you. As I mentioned to you on the phone, if you wish to use me as a reference with other attorneys, I’d be happy to do that."R. Leonard
Leonard Dicker & Schreiber
- “Ruben is one of the first people I call whenever I get a case involving a dispute over trees. Ruben can quickly spot issues and suggest practical solutions. In addition, he delivers a superior product as a consultant, with a high level of detail and authority that makes my job easier. I highly recommend Mr. Green’s work!”F. Gutierrez
Associate Attorney at M C Hall & Associates