About Our Company
Based in Los Angeles area, we are a tree specialist company concentrating in forensic tree investigations and technical consulting. With over 28 years of experience, our tree specialists and tree consulting firm can expertly handle any of your tree issues. Evergreen Arborist serves the Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco Bay, and San Diego Areas enabling our company to provide tree consulting services throughout the state of California as well as Hawaii as a technical consultant or expert witness on a wide variety of tree and landscape related issues. We provide detailed investigations, independent analysis and expert witness testimony in support of litigation for premises liability, trespass, inverse condemnation, eminent domain, construction defects, negligence, vista pruning, tree poisoning, and tree nuisance cases.
We specialize in Arborist Reports!
- "This may be the most enthusiastic review about an arborist that you'll ever read. I realize that most people won't ever need an arborist, but if you do, there's only one person to call. Mr. Green entered my life in a moment of crisis. After a "streamlined" review process (two months), the City Planning Department was about to sign-off on my home renovation permit. The final sign-off was due on this particular Wednesday and I was excited to head down to the planning department to pick up the final permit. This plan went out the window when at the last minute I received word that the City's Urban Forestry office was concerned about an oak tree in my yard and would require an arborist report and recommendations to protect the tree. I frantically searched arborists in the area. I hurriedly explained my situation and Ruben assured me that this was well within his area of expertise. He is very familiar with the report that the City's Urban Forestry department requirements. It was my lucky day (despite the permit not being ready)! Ruben quoted me a fixed price for the report and offered to come out and look at my tree within the next two days. In the meantime, he asked me to send along pictures and site plans so that he could being preparing the required report for the City. Ruben arrived to my house on Friday and turned in his final report to the City within a few days. Mr. Green understood the urgency of my situation and actually cared quite a bit that his arborist report and recommendations would be received and approved by the City. Guess what? It was approved by the City and my permit was issued two weeks later (which is "immediately" in Palo Alto Planning Department time). Ruben Green has a great understanding of the "process" and truly cares about the clients he works with. He knew that I was in a panic when I called him yet he quoted me a very fair and reasonable price and did an absolutely fantastic job. He is highly responsive and should be your "go-to" arborist if you find yourself in a similar situation. Thanks again, Mr. Green!"Katie H.
- "Mr. Ruben Green has helped me tremendously regarding an issue with the neighbor's tree. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Mr. Green. I highly recommend Evergreen Arborist Consultants."Janet
- “Ruben is very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. I have relied on him many times to provide expert reports on a number of cases, and his work product and commitment is excellent. I would highly recommend him.”A. Powley
Attorney at Law
- “Wow! You hit a grand slam with your testimony and arborist report. I would be more than happy to use you again and recommend you for any future arborist cases.”Brent Scott
Attorney at Law
- “Mr. Green is exceptionally intelligent, practical, and returns results every time.”D. Madwed
- “Ruben is one of the first people I call whenever I get a case involving a dispute over trees. Ruben can quickly spot issues and suggest practical solutions. In addition, he delivers a superior product as a consultant, with a high level of detail and authority that makes my job easier. I highly recommend Mr. Green’s work!”F. Gutierrez
Associate Attorney at M C Hall & Associates
- “My firm retained Ruben and his team to work on a massive litigation involving multi-million dollar property damage claims, most of which involved significant tree losses. Soon in the litigation, we realized Ruben was our “go-to” guy for the most difficult claims. Not only was his expertise unparalleled (and far superior to that of our opposing experts), but his work product was always timely and thorough. On top of that, he was a pleasure to work with. If you have a choice in hiring an expert arborist and you do not hire Ruben, you are making a mistake.”Bill Berry
Attorney at Law
- "I have used Evergreen Arborist on many occasions and he is one of the best arborists in Los Angeles when it comes to trees. He is very knowledgeable and provides quality reports. I refer him to many of our tree pruning clients. Thanks Ruben for all the great work and for all your help."Juan B.
- "I applaud the tree protection report (TPR) generated for the project (well done!)."Dave
- “Both parties were at a standoff after the second day of arbitration. However, immediately following your power point presentation, we were able to reach an agreement amicable to both Homeowner Associations. Thank you for your expertise and professionalism in helping us settle this case.”Robert R.
HOA Board Member, Film Producer
- "Mr. Green and his team are extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is one of only a handful of Consulting Arborists in the country that is willing to take on tough cases relating to tree liabilities. His industry experience shows in the quality of his work. I highly recommend Evergreen Consulting Arborists!"Autumn R.
- “I highly recommend Ruben Green as a Consulting Arborist. He gets the job done as promised, exceeding expectations.”J.T.S Tree Service, Inc.