About Our Company
Based in Los Angeles area, we are a tree specialist company concentrating in forensic tree investigations and technical consulting. With over 28 years of experience, our tree specialists and tree consulting firm can expertly handle any of your tree issues. Evergreen Arborist serves the Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco Bay, and San Diego Areas enabling our company to provide tree consulting services throughout the state of California as well as Hawaii as a technical consultant or expert witness on a wide variety of tree and landscape related issues. We provide detailed investigations, independent analysis and expert witness testimony in support of litigation for premises liability, trespass, inverse condemnation, eminent domain, construction defects, negligence, vista pruning, tree poisoning, tree protection reports, tree construction reports, and tree nuisance cases. We are your local tree arborist!
We specialize in Arborist Reports!
- "Mr. Ruben Green has helped me tremendously regarding an issue with the neighbor's tree. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Mr. Green. I highly recommend Evergreen Arborist Consultants."Janet
- “As a result of your knowledge and advice we had a very favorable outcome to our tree court case. I am glad there are knowledgeable and professional experts like you in the world. Thank you again for your expertise.”M. Binderbauer
- "I greatly appreciate your prompt attention to the matter and your assistance. It was a big help to me in formulating a settlement. If another situation like this ever arises, you can be certain that I will call upon you. As I mentioned to you on the phone, if you wish to use me as a reference with other attorneys, I’d be happy to do that."R. Leonard
Leonard Dicker & Schreiber
- “Mr. Green is exceptionally intelligent, practical, and returns results every time.”D. Madwed
- "Mr. Green and his team are extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is one of only a handful of Consulting Arborists in the country that is willing to take on tough cases relating to tree liabilities. His industry experience shows in the quality of his work. I highly recommend Evergreen Consulting Arborists!"Autumn R.
- “Ruben Green is a professional arborist, providing consulting tree risk assessments to private homeowners, large corporations, and cities and counties throughout LA, the Central Coast, San Francisco, San Diego & Hawaii. He is an expert in his field and provides detailed reports, for a very good value. Ruben is personable and trustworthy. He loves what he does, and it shows in his work. Without hesitation, I recommend Ruben for any expert advice you or your company may need.”Adele Kellick
- “Ruben is one of the first people I call whenever I get a case involving a dispute over trees. Ruben can quickly spot issues and suggest practical solutions. In addition, he delivers a superior product as a consultant, with a high level of detail and authority that makes my job easier. I highly recommend Mr. Green’s work!”F. Gutierrez
Associate Attorney at M C Hall & Associates
- “I highly recommend Ruben Green as a Consulting Arborist. He gets the job done as promised, exceeding expectations.”J.T.S Tree Service, Inc.
- "This may be the most enthusiastic review about an arborist that you'll ever read. I realize that most people won't ever need an arborist, but if you do, there's only one person to call. Mr. Green entered my life in a moment of crisis. After a "streamlined" review process (two months), the City Planning Department was about to sign-off on my home renovation permit. The final sign-off was due on this particular Wednesday and I was excited to head down to the planning department to pick up the final permit. This plan went out the window when at the last minute I received word that the City's Urban Forestry office was concerned about an oak tree in my yard and would require an arborist report and recommendations to protect the tree. I frantically searched arborists in the area. I hurriedly explained my situation and Ruben assured me that this was well within his area of expertise. He is very familiar with the report that the City's Urban Forestry department requirements. It was my lucky day (despite the permit not being ready)! Ruben quoted me a fixed price for the report and offered to come out and look at my tree within the next two days. In the meantime, he asked me to send along pictures and site plans so that he could being preparing the required report for the City. Ruben arrived to my house on Friday and turned in his final report to the City within a few days. Mr. Green understood the urgency of my situation and actually cared quite a bit that his arborist report and recommendations would be received and approved by the City. Guess what? It was approved by the City and my permit was issued two weeks later (which is "immediately" in Palo Alto Planning Department time). Ruben Green has a great understanding of the "process" and truly cares about the clients he works with. He knew that I was in a panic when I called him yet he quoted me a very fair and reasonable price and did an absolutely fantastic job. He is highly responsive and should be your "go-to" arborist if you find yourself in a similar situation. Thanks again, Mr. Green!"Katie H.
- "I have used Evergreen Arborist on many occasions and he is one of the best arborists in Los Angeles when it comes to trees. He is very knowledgeable and provides quality reports. I refer him to many of our tree pruning clients. Thanks Ruben for all the great work and for all your help."Juan B.
- “Mr. Green worked with us over a period of eighteen months in a litigated significant property damage case involving two separate failures of a large Sequoia sempervirens tree in the suburban Bay Area. His work was exemplary: he observed and analyzed each failure and reported clearly, concisely, and exactly what happened and why. He was obviously knowledgeable and researched and reported on not only the tree failures but also on the weather conditions that caused the failures. He was extremely responsive, not only in scheduling inspections, especially immediately after the second failure, but also in responding to questions and concerns of the attorneys and claims professionals as the litigation proceeded. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who needs an expert arborist.”Charlene Rosack
Attorney RPM Law Group
- “Ruben is very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. I have relied on him many times to provide expert reports on a number of cases, and his work product and commitment is excellent. I would highly recommend him.”A. Powley
Attorney at Law