Evergreen Arborist Consultants, Inc. provides consulting and expert witness evaluation for windstorm tree failures. The diverse capabilities and skills of our certified arborists enable our team to meet a variety of windstorm related tree failures. We satisfy the unique demands that windstorm tree failures bring by providing comprehensive analysis while addressing key issues with clear and concise testimony and robust arborist reports. We specialize in conducting detailed investigations and providing independent analysis and expert witness testimony for premises liability, inverse condemnation, dangerous condition, and negligence cases.
Our analysis also includes many types of remediation assessments for evaluating tree losses, cleanup costs, and tree and landscape replacements. We select the most appropriate method (trunk formula, cost to repair, or replacement) based on the species, site, pre-causality condition, placement, and loss.
- Our Staff Holds These Degrees and Professional Registrations
- M.S. Degree, Plant Science, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.S. Agribusiness, California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA) Consulting Arborist
- Certified Arborist, International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- California Licensed Pesticide Applicator (QAL)
- California Licensed California Landscape Contractor (C-27)
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor, Irrigation Association (CLIA)