Evergreen Arborist Consultants, Inc. provides litigation, consulting, and expert witness testimony on tree and landscape issues. From the dispute phase all the way through to the trial, we assist with every part of the process. Often in cases of this nature, things can get pretty complex. There are many moving parts to consider. Enlisting the expertise of skilled horticulture consultants is the smart move.
We pinpoint key issues, and in doing so, offer an analysis that looks at every relevant detail. Our staff has years of experience related to all facets of these types of disputes. Our detailed research and in-depth investigation of the situation help paint a clear picture.
When it comes to horticulture and landscape legal issues, you want to know that you’re backed by a team with extensive field experience. We’ve worked on projects dealing with drainage and irrigation issues as well as tree management and appraisal. We are landscape management experts. You want a team with a solid background, a problem-solving approach and the education to back it up.
Through our independent analysis, detailed investigation and expert testimony, we get results. Clients approach us about everything from premise liability and issues of trespass, to tree root and tree nuisance cases.
Mr. Green has been an expert witness, technical consultant and forensic investigator for cases of up to 22 million. Among the other impressive highlights of his career to date:
– He has testified at both bench and jury trials.
– He’s handled more than 65 depositions as well as 75 mediations and arbitrations.
– He’s performed over 3,000 tree appraisals and tree risk and hazard assessments.
– He has worked on over 350 urban and wildfire fire damage claims. He’s also dealt with many personal injury and property damage cases.
Mr. Green’s record and experience speak for themselves. He’s participated on both sides, and his work has saved clients millions in damages and also resulted in the awarding of millions.
Professional Registrations for Evergreen Arborist Consulting, Inc.:
- M.S. Degree, Plant Science, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA) Consulting Arborist
- Certified Arborist. International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- California Licensed Pesticide Applicator (QAL) and Consultant
- California Licensed California Landscape Contractor (C-27)